Tuesday, July 12, 2011

hello blog again!

It's been quite some time since I last wrote something in my blog. For some reasons, I can no longer access my old blog due to stupid short term memory loss. OUCH! For now, I am thinking if I can update this site from time to time or I'll just go ahead and stick with wordpress for a fresh start. haha!

Facebook is so overrated nowadays. Even corn vendors has its own account and every thing has its own "like page". In short, almost everyone is on Facebook. And take note changes has also been made especially in communicating with your facebook buddies. Skype and Facebook already collaborated and created this crazy thing called "video chat". People are just so gaga about it when it started but unfortunately, it does not work for me and my husband. The first time we tried doing it was really a fail. Maybe it was due to the internet service connection or maybe it was a fail on their end. Bottom line is, why do such a drastic change without asking your subscribers about it? What if the account holders preference is still the old facebook chat right? Oh by the way, what in the hell do I rant about this stuff? I don't have any rights to over rant since I am using facebook for free just like the rest of the subscribers out there. LOL! Anyway, I was just sharing things.

I miss blogging! I seriously really miss it. Not like Facebook, you can express yourself in blogs without any restrictions. I am not talking about the character limit here just like my former editor have stated. What I am trying to pertain is that you really have to be considerate and sensitive with other people who might get offended with just a simple quote you type in your facebook status. It just sucks not to express yourself freely especially if there are some know-it-all people that will assume that all the statements you have in your profile is all about them. How conceited!LOL! The most hilarious and worst thing is they even make up stories based in every status you make. My former editor is right. According to her FB or some people are just giving you the illusion to freely express yourself wherein fact, you are being stalked and censored.

So much for my neverendless declamation about facebook. Despite the fact that I am beginning to become sluggish and resentful about facebook, I don't have any plans on cancelling or deleting my account. Just like other people, I am sometimes fond of sneaking other people's profile to see about latest stuff about them. Sneaking and stalking are two different things right? Besides, potential work or career is also there. It's just sad that no matter what we do there will be some people who will try to pry with your life. And if they read my blog? so what? haha! :)

No comments: