Being pregnant is not a joke at all. For nine straight months, you are going to carry the fetus up until the day you give labor and birth. So far I am glad to tell all of you that I have already surpassed the first trimester of my pregnancy. Seriously speaking, from 6 wk up until the end of 3rd month, I have been a lover and a bestfriend with the washroom especially with the toilet. I hug it tight every morning as well as in the afternoon and even evening. Heartburn and serious case of vomiting has been one of my tremendous experience I can never forget and yes, it sucks big time. My doctor said those things are just normal and it is a good sign that I'm having those symptoms which means to say that the baby inside my tummy is really alive and kicking. Have I already told you about cravings? To answer your question, yes I am having cravings and I just noticed that I have been so choosy when it comes to the food I eat. Frequent urination and headaches are also there. Good thing there are still medicines like paracetamol to take the pain away. It's proven safe according to my doctor. Did I also tell you about my sense of smell? Oh trust me! You will feel like a bomb sniffing dog because the sense of smell of pregnant women are really sensitive and mind you, it can even cause nausea and vomiting especially the smell is really awful. Based on my personal experience, I just hate the smell of morning breath, a dish being sautéed and my husband's fart.
Despite with all of those symptoms, my emotions are filled with joy and nervousness. It is joy because I will happen to see the fruit our love and nervousness simply because of some worries. Worries such labors and the baby's status inside my tummy. I make sure to take all the vitamins needed or recommended by the doctor. Good thing, my doctor switched me back to a regular milk instead of the maternity milk she prescribed me before. The reason behind that is just I don't like the taste. It has a funny taste that simply makes me want to puke and at the same time it's pricey.
So far that is all for now... I might be updating my blog from time to time since I want to keep some thoughts for me to read over and over again after I gave birth. Who knows? My baby might be able to read this when he/she grows up...
![]() |
| our little star at 6 weeks inside my womb :D |
December, here I come! Baby, we got 5 more months to go and so far we are doing a good job! I love you! and We can't wait to see you! xoxo! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment