What is the first thing that comes up your mind when you hear the words "Homebased Job"? For some it is basically doing your job at home and at the same earning right? Or doing odd jobs online? It is both! Over these years, I have heard some companies or websites that offer homebased job/s but I have never really taken it seriously. I may have searched some of the websites and even sign up but I did not pursue it before. My lame reason behind it is that I just don't want to be stuck up at home. Now, due to my so-called realization and needs, I happened to recall that there are really homebased jobs online. Needs such as earnings and payments for some of the bills here as well as maintenance for myself like vitamins and check ups for the baby. On top of that, I can no longer afford to work (due to sensitive pregnancy) in a usual office set up or call center set up wherein shifting schedule are usually a trend.
![]() |
| LOL! no more having cat frowns due to lack of sleep and stress! |
It has been over a month of job hunt from different websites and so far I am lucky or I should say that I am blessed that I finally land a job on homebased. I am telling you, it is really a challenge and you wont only need the phrase "konting tiyaga" but "maraming tiyaga". Meaning you really have to have lots of patience as well as perseverance for you to be able to find one. Bidding on how much you will earn an hour is also a challenge because some clients will choose more employees that have extensive experiences on a certain tasks or job (i.e customer service, writing, chat, etc) that has cheaper bid.
If some people will ask what do I exactly do right now is to call people from Australia to get info and offer them free training. That is it! I am happy that after two weeks of calling out, I finally got my salary! The salary itself is not bad at all and I still look forward with other jobs that my employer is going to give me. I still log in on odesk.com as well as elance.com hoping to get a chance to get some part times like data entry... I just hope God will grant my wishes and will finally land a job that is worth all of it even I already got one that is already full time. LOL! ^_^
If some people will ask what do I exactly do right now is to call people from Australia to get info and offer them free training. That is it! I am happy that after two weeks of calling out, I finally got my salary! The salary itself is not bad at all and I still look forward with other jobs that my employer is going to give me. I still log in on odesk.com as well as elance.com hoping to get a chance to get some part times like data entry... I just hope God will grant my wishes and will finally land a job that is worth all of it even I already got one that is already full time. LOL! ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment